Tuesday, June 18, 2013

super special random post and Game of Thrones

Hello guys :)

Here is just a super random post because I feel like it and want to write a little bit about random stuff. Hope you don't mind. ;')
Well, I told you a while ago that a friend and I are going to Shanghai for a semester abroad... But now it seems like it's not clear anymore... We don't know if we can go or not ... And the reason because is just so ridiculous. It's because of our looks. I'm not kidding, they don't want to accept us because we look how we look. Yeah, we kinda look different and strange and have our very own styles but still... this shouldn't be a reason for not letting us study in Shanghai! We are really lucky that our international coordinator is really supporting. Today we went to his office to talk to him and he was like: "You guys don't have to change. It's their problem not yours."
We are really glad that he is sooo awesomely supporting. He could be like the total opposite and say we should change if we really want to go there.
Still, kinda strange ... A lot of strange stuff seems to happened the last few days. (・_・ヾ
Strange stuff, strange people, strange me. I act strange too lately... Maybe because I'm tired. Wait what. No. I'm always strange Haha. Ah, nonsense at it's finest. Sorry.

Also I should have drawn some stuff for uni... but I just eat a lot of veggies and fruits and watched Game of Thrones( ̄ω ̄;)
I just started to watch the first season of GoT... yeah I know. I'm really behind. But I'm about to change that. It's not like I have anything better to do ... lol not
My first expressions are : Sex. Sex and blood and maybe some boobies.
Don't get me wrong. I think the series is good and I will definitely continue to watch it. I'm curious what is going to happen next. So, GoT is doing something right.
Also I finally got a person I liked from the start. x) It's Syrio Forel. Hahaha he was so over the top. I liked it. Even tried to draw him. Just a quick poorly sketch. Didn't get his expression right ...


I also like Daenerys Targaryen. Mostly because she's so beautiful. And I really hope she's going to be a badass sometime later.  (。-`ω´-)

Ah, sorry for writing so much. I just felt like talking to the internet today. (´・ω・`)

No comments:

Post a Comment