Saturday, March 9, 2013

little pervy girl

Hey guys,
how are you doing. I guess fine :D

Well, I'm kinda sick >^> .. still... but it's ok^^ Not that bad ... But maybe I should slow down the next days hahaha And I have to find more time to draw -^- jaja i got this awesome new tablet and don't find the time to draw with it ...
To be honest, I don't really mind xD I had such a fun week x) Shopping with friends, helping a friend to print stuff, having a nice international dinner to welcome our new students from abroad, partying x) So much fun, but tomorrow I do nothing xD Just bleach and dye my hair hahaha xD get rid of ugly dark roots

But enough of this girly nonsense talk x)
Today I draw this picture. First I wanted to draw something for the next draw challenge. But instead I finished this ^^
I don't know when I'm going to do the next draw challenge... the first person already posted so I have no reason to rush ^v^ (the first person can choose the next challenge)


woa, so much text xD"

No comments:

Post a Comment